The british type standpipe is normally fitted with a BS336 2-1/2″ female inst outlet and a 2-1/2″ inlet with a hydrant round thread that comply with BS750.
- Material:light wight aluminum alloy
- Used to connect to the main water supply by screwing the standpipes into a hydrant valve
- The surface has been sandblasted
- Maximum working pressure of 16 bar
- Maximum testing pressure of 24 bar
- Each of our products will be tested and inspected thoroughly before the delivery
Empty tab. Edit page to add content here.