Selectable Gallonage Handline Nozzle For Fire Fighitng
The selectable gallonage fire hose nozzle is one of the most important firefighting gears, which connects the water pipe to put out fires just like a firefighters weapon.
It is the type of fire hose nozzle most commonly seen and extensively used in various fire departments. We provide products with a variety of water flows for our customers/clients. You can choose the nozzles you want. For those who have no idea what they should choose, this is your best choice (inlet sizes 1 inch/1.5 inch/2.5 inch available).
To satisfy special needs of certain customers, we have developed the jumbo-sized nozzle (2.75 inch) with the water flow up to 350GMP.
If you’re not sure which pattern of fire nozzle meet you requirement.
You can see this article in our blog What is the fire hose nozzle.
- Material : Aluminum or Stainless Steel (SUS304)
- SS Series nozzles are constant gallonage nozzles (flow remains the same in all patterns) with multiple flow settings for operator flow control.
- 316 stainless steel turbine ensure corrosion resistance and durability.
- Flush without shutting down
- Meets NFPA1964 Standard
- Combination of fog and straight stream
- Provide with different sizes and types of end connections.
- All the products will be tested before being packaged for shipment.
(the fm approved nozzle is with chu lie logo)
|Product No.||Material||Size||Flow Settings (GPM)||Flow Settings (LPM)|
|S201||Aluminum||1 inch (25mm)||Selectable 5-10-25-40@100psi||Selectable 19-37-90-150@7bar|
|S202||Aluminum||1 inch(25mm)||Selectable 13-25-40-60@100psi||Selectable 50-100-150-230@7bar|
|S401||Aluminum||1.5 inch (38mm)||Selectable 30-60-95-125@100psi||Selectable 115-230-360-475@7bar|
|S402||Aluminum||1.5 inch (38mm)||Selectable 30-60-95-125-150@100psi||Selectable 115-230-360-475-550@7bar|
|S601||Aluminum||2.5 inch (65mm)||Selectable 30-60-95-125-150-200@100psi||Selectable 115-230-360-475-550-750@7bar|
|S602||Aluminum||2.5 inch (65mm)||Selectable 95-125-150-200@100psi||Selectable 360-475-550-750@7bar|
|S603||Aluminum||2.5 inch(65mm)||Selectable 95-125-150-200-250@100psi||Selectable 360-475-550-750-950@7bar|