Automatic Pressure Handline Nozzle for Fire Fighting
The automatic pressure fire hose nozzle is one of the most important firefighting gears, which connects the water pipe
to put out fires just like a firefighter’s weapon.
The automatic pressure fire hose nozzle is the latest product invented in the 1960s
by an American manufacturer called TFT, and its advantages are:
• Regardless of the inlet pressure, the nozzle pressure is optimally maintained.
• Water flows are automatically adjusted. When the inlet water flow is larger, the discharge
orifice of the nozzle becomes larger and vice versa.
• Set at 1000 psi (7bar), the nozzle can always deliver the maximum water spray regardless
of the inlet water flow.
If you’re not sure which pattern of fire nozzle meet you requirement.
You can see this article in our blog: What is the fire hose nozzle.
- Material : Aluminum or Stainless Steel (SUS304)
- Automatically adjust to changes in flow and pressure
- Maintain a consistent operating pressure over a wide range of flows
- Ball valve or slider valve
- Flush without shutting down
- All the products will be tested before being packaged for shipment.
|Product No.||Material||Size||Flow Settings (GPM)||Flow Settings (LPM)|
|T431||Aluminum||1.5" (38mm)||Automatic 60-150gpm@75psi||Automatic 230-550lpm@5bar|
|T432||Aluminum||1.5" (38mm)||Automatic 60-150gpm@100psi||Automatic 230-550lpm@7bar|
|T631||Aluminum||2.5" (65mm)||Automatic 70-200gpm@100psi||Automatic 265-750lpm@7bar|
|T632||Aluminum||2.5" (65mm)||Automatic 70-200gpm@75psi||Automatic 265-750lpm@5bar|
|T633||Aluminum||2.5" (65mm)||Automatic 70-200gpm@55psi||Automatic email@example.com|
|T634||Aluminum||2.5" (65mm)||Automatic 95-250gpm@55psi||Automatic firstname.lastname@example.org|
|T635||Aluminum||2.5" (65mm)||Automatic 95-250gpm@75psi||Automatic 360-950lpm@5bar|
|T636||Aluminum||2.5" (65mm)||Automatic 95-250gpm@100psi||Automatic 360-950lpm@7bar|