Guillemin Symetrique Fire hose coupling is a rigid interlocking end-piece on fire hose; it is used for connecting hose to hydrants or fire engine pumps and other hose appliances (nozzles, wyes, etc).
- Material:Brass or heat treated aluminum alloy
- Maximum working pressure of 16 bar (230 psi)
- Testing pressure of 30 bar (435 psi)
- French Guillemin fire couplings are conform to EN14420-8 standard.
- We can offer our customers a guarantee that the materials used fully comply with the standard.
- Each of our products will be tested thoroughly before being packaged.
Empty tab. Edit page to add content here.
|Product Name||Product No.||Size||Material|
|Guillemin French Hose Coupling||FT40||1.75"||Brass|
|Guillemin French Hose Coupling||FT60||2.75"||Brass|
|Guillemin French Hose Coupling||FTA40||1.75"||Aluminum|
|Guillemin French Hose Coupling||FTA60||2.75"||Aluminum|