Gunmetal gate pattern dry riser landing valve comes with female BSPT screw, male BSPT screw and flange inlet connections. This valve is generally intended to be installed in a building dry riser system. The design and construction of the gate valves are strictly in accordance with BS5041 : Part 2 : 1987 and generally to BS5154 : 1991 standards. These 65mm gate valves are in corrosion resistant gunmetal. This ensures gate valves more tough and durable. Valve inlets can be flanged or screwed per client’s requirements. Valve outlets are 65mm female instantaneous to BS336.
- Gunmetal to BS1400 LG2
- Handwheel material: Ductile Iron
- The inlet on an instantaneous valve can be either flanged or screwed.
- Maximum working pressure of 16bar
- Strictly designed and constructed in accordance with BS5041 standard
- The valves are suitable for both on-shore and off-shore applications
- With Plug and Chain
- All the products will be tested before being packaged for shipment.
- Kitemark Approved
|Product Name||Product No.||Size||Material|
|Dry Riser Gate Valve Male Screwed End||A26MT||2.5" DN65||Bronze LG2|
|Dry Riser Gate Valve Female Screwed End||A26FT||2.5" DN65||Bronze LG2|
|Dry Riser Gate Valve Flanged Inlet||A26||2.5" DN65||Bronze LG2|