We are glad to announce all-series of MAFCO landing valves have obtained BS5041 part1 and part2 approvals from BSI. (The British Standards Institution)
- A22F-PN16 Flanged Inlet Right-Angle Landing Valves
- A24F-PN16 Flanged Inlet Horizontal Landing Valves
- A21F-PN16 Flanged Inlet Bib-nosed Landing Valves
- A23F-PN16 Flanged Inlet Oblique Landing Valves
- A22-2.5 inch Screwed BSPT Inlet Right-Angle Landing Valves
- A24-2.5 inch Screwed BSPT Inlet Horizontal Landing Valves
- A23-2.5 inch Screwed BSPT Inlet Bib-nosed Landing Valves
- A21-2.5 inch Screwed BSPT Inlet Oblique Landing Valves
- A25-Screwed BSPT Inlet High Pressure Regulating Landing Valve
- A25F-Flanged Inlet High Pressure Regulating Landing Valve
- A26-Flanged Inlet Gate Valve
- A26MT-Male Screwed Inlet Gate Valve
- A26FT-Female Screwed Inlet Gate Valve
There are four configurations of landing valves, right-angle landing valves, oblique landing valves, bib-nosed landing valves and straight landing valves. BS5041 Landing Valves have act as outlets on Wet Riser systems and dry riser systems, and are suitable for both onshore and offshore applications, these Landing Valves are made of corrosion resistant gunmetal. This ensures landing valves more tough and durable. Valve inlets can be either flanged or screwed per customer’s requirements. Valve outlets are 65mm female instantaneous conform to BS336 standard.
If you need more information about MAFCO BS5041 Landing Valves (e.g.: test reports), please click the button for more information.